I am pleased to advise that I again have capacity to accept new general practitioner referrals both for opinions and ongoing management. While I am taking some leave in the second half of April, I am back to full capacity as from May 2018. Dr Helen McArdle also has some capacity for new GP referrals from June 2018.
We can assist with management of work and motor vehicle-related cases including:
- Musculoskeletal trauma/injuries
- Overuse/computer associated disorders
- Hazardous substance exposures
- Work-related mental health disorders
- Opinion about causation
- Rehabilitation / Return to Work / Certification assistance and advice
- Review of IME opinions
- Workplace/insurer liaison / preparation of medical management plans
- Co-ordination/management of complex cases
We can provide assistance in some cases where liability is uncertain or disputed.